We will be hosting a blood drive with The Blood Connection at the church on November 12th, from 2 – 7 PM. A $10 charitable donation will be made for every blood donor!
Click here to make an appointment
Face coverings are required while donating. All donors will be screened for COVID-19 Antibodies after every completed donation.*
*This is not COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Positive test results do not confirm infection or immunity.
To All Choir Members,
As we begin to gather again for worship, I know there are questions concerning choir. In general terms, choir practice will resume when we no longer have to “social distance.” In the meantime, lend your voices to our congregation as we continue to lift up praise to our Lord in song! Please continue to pray for each other. I miss you all and look forward to things getting back to normal.
In an effort to keep our children and our volunteers as safe as possible, the following Nursery Policies are
effective Sunday, June 7th, 2020. As always, we are so thankful for your willingness to serve in the nursery!
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the service.
Sunday AM Service – 10:15
Wednesday (Summer) – 6:45
- If you are running late, please let someone know so that we can ensure there is coverage in the
nursery for parents to begin dropping off their children.
- Only parents or designated adults dropping off children, children staying in one of the nurseries, and
nursery volunteers scheduled for that service will be allowed in the nursery area.
- Children or volunteers with a fever will not be allowed to stay in the nursery. Infrared thermometers
are available in the Toddler’s and 2’s & 3’s Nurseries.
- Though not required, volunteers are welcome to wear face masks.
- Snacks will no longer be served in any of the nurseries. Parents may send bottles or sippy cups with
juice or water from home for their children’s use during the service.
- All toys and high touch surfaces need to be cleaned after each service.
- Please meet parents at the door to check in the child. We want to limit traffic in and out of the nursery.
- Have parents sign in their child on the sign-in sheets.
- For the Infant and Toddler Nursery: Hand the parent a pager and put the child’s information card and
assigned pager number on the white board.
- Place child’s belongings in assigned cubby.
- If it is the first time a child has stayed in the nursery, ask the parent to fill out a Visitor Information Card
for the child.
- Please meet the parent at the door to release the child.
- Have the parent or designated adult sign out the child on the sign-out sheet and collect the pager. The
child should only be released to a parent or other designated adult when they return the correct pager.
- In order to ensure the safest environment for the children in our care, it is important that all volunteers
follow this procedure. Please, do not release the child to anyone other than the parent or designated
You can view a PDF version of this policy here.